Close

product one by one

xtsiliv
11 years ago
#1878 Quote
Hi!
I wonder if in nopshop all theme i can see my products on product page one by one...
like this: next -->next-->next-->next-->next etc
so... if i want, i dont have to go back every time in each category.

is it possible? i search and i didnt find any check box to chose.

Thanks!
Boyko
11 years ago
#1879 Quote
xtsiliv wrote:
Hi!
I wonder if in nopshop all theme i can see my products on product page one by one...

Thanks!

Hi xtsiliv,

This is not possible in the Shop All theme as well as any other theme. Actually this is not supported in general in nopCommerce. Could you provide a link to a live web site that has this functionality, so that we can take a look?

Thanks!
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
xtsiliv
11 years ago
#1882 Quote
Boyko wrote:
Hi!

Thanks!

Hi xtsiliv,

This is not possible in the Shop All theme as well as any other theme. Actually this is not supported in general in nopCommerce. Could you provide a link to a live web site that has this functionality, so that we can take a look?

Thanks!

Hi!
Virtuemart in joomla supports something like this.
Take a look! The theme is awful!! but after description of the most products has the next and previous product.
http://templates.yag-demo.com/joomla/virtuemart/?view=yag_household_mall_etemplate

Thanks!
Boyko
11 years ago
#1883 Quote
xtsiliv wrote:

Hi!
Take a look! The theme is awful!! but after description of the most products has the next and previous product.
http://templates.yag-demo.com/joomla/virtuemart/?view=yag_household_mall_etemplate

Thanks!

We got the idea. This seems to be very useful. With the JCarousel plugin you can show products from the same category on the product page, which is something similar but not the same.
Would you mind suggesting your idea in our UserVoice portal?

Many thanks!
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
xtsiliv
11 years ago
#1911 Quote
Boyko wrote:

Hi!

Thanks!

We got the idea. This seems to be very useful. With the JCarousel plugin you can show products from the same category on the product page, which is something similar but not the same.
Would you mind suggesting your idea in our UserVoice portal?

Many thanks!

ok i just did it!
Thanks!