Close

Nop Tabs

[email protected]
5 years ago
#15107 Quote
Hi I would like to display NOP TABS as one below the other. i,e., the tab headings should display on the top. Contents should display one after another and it should occupy the full width. Say as I have five tabs, Overview, SPecs, Features, reviews and the like, these headings should display on the top.
The contents of the tab should be displayed one below the other. clicking on the header should didplay appropriate information. Please help me to achieve this.

Thanks,
Pradeep.S
Valentin
5 years ago
#15109 Quote
[email protected] wrote:
Hi I would like to display NOP TABS as one below the other. i,e., the tab headings should display on the top. Contents should display one after another and it should occupy the full width. Say as I have five tabs, Overview, SPecs, Features, reviews and the like, these headings should display on the top.
The contents of the tab should be displayed one below the other. clicking on the header should didplay appropriate information. Please help me to achieve this.

Thanks,
Pradeep.S

Hello Pradeep,

what you want to achieve classifies as customization and you can use our Custom Work page to submit a quote for this.

Please also elaborate more on what you would like your final result to be, and if possible attach some screenshots or mock-ups. We will get back to you as soon as possible with our time estimation for the task.
Best Regards,

Valentin Kirov
Nop-Templates.com