Close

Chrome is blocking https

bsgcraft
5 years ago
#14710 Quote
Our site at bsghandcraft.com is stating the site is not secure only on the home page.  For the life of me I cannot seem to figure out why that is.  Any way you can assist me with this?
Nate Kindom
anton_ivanov
5 years ago
#14711 Quote
Hello,

Have you tried checking the Force SSL for all site pages setting in Administration -> Configuration -> Settings -> General Settings -> Security? This will force SSL on all of your store's pages rather than just the login and register pages.
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
bsgcraft
5 years ago
#14712 Quote
Yes I have and it is checked.  If you look in the developer tools the console shows only the URL of the home page as an image which does not make sense. I have never see that before.  Maybe you have some insight?
Nate Kindom
anton_ivanov
5 years ago
#14718 Quote
Hello,

You have mixed content on your home page that is why chrome doesn't show that your page is secure. I didn't find any images or javascript files that come from an insecure origin. I also checked all your visible CSS files and minified javascript files for something that would include an URL with insecure origin but I didn't find such.

Since it only happens on your home page I assume that this is a problem with a file or a link that is included only on your home page. Maybe there is a third party plugin that you are using that is causing the problem? I already checked ours and I can confirm our products do not include such URLs.
That's what I can do with the access I have.
You can try searching through your files for URLs that start with HTTP.

Hope that helps!
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com