Close

Wish List

Gandalf
5 years ago
#14640 Quote
I am testing my new site before I start bulk adding products.

I am having problems with the Wish List.

1) Go to a product page. Select a wish list by clicking on the 'heart'. Go to the wish list.  The wish list is empty.  Same problem using a single product or from the grouped variant product display.

2) Go to a category page. Select quick view, then click on the 'heart'. Go to the wish list.  The wish list is empty.

From the quick view page, I have also had random times when clicking on the 'heart', that an empty dialog box opens.  This is random, so I cannot definitively reproduce.

Example page: http://naturalgoodnessllc.com/yogir-bedtimer-tea

I would appreciate your assistance.  Thank you.
nikola.dragiev
5 years ago
#14647 Quote
Hello,

We tested the website you provided but unfortunately could not reproduce such an issue. All products seem to add to the wishlist correctly. The issue you described sounds like something that could be caused by slow loading of the Ajax Cart Plugin, which can be a problem caused by your hosting space or a CDN service. Can you please try again after clearing chance or restarting your nopCommerce application. Also, you can contact us about that issue or others you want to report or suggest via our ticketing system, this way we can communicate easier and will improve the quality of our support.

Thank You.
Best regards,
Nikola Dragiev
Nop-Templates.com