Close

Quick View / Grouped Products Prices

Gandalf
5 years ago
#14634 Quote
New user of NOP Templates. Finding the theme that I purchased very nice. I have one problem where I am not sure what I am doing wrong.  I created some grouped products. When selecting a 'Quick View', the result looks very nice.  Options are presented. However, the prices displayed are $0.00.  Going to the specified page presents the correct price.  

Following page contains sample grouped products. Each one shows a price on the main page and the product page. However, the quick view page does not show the price: http://naturalgoodnessllc.com/starwest-botanicals-2

Please let me know what I need to do to make this work right.  Thanks.
hristian.dimov
5 years ago
#14637 Quote
Gandalf wrote:
New user of NOP Templates. Finding the theme that I purchased very nice. I have one problem where I am not sure what I am doing wrong.  I created some grouped products. When selecting a 'Quick View', the result looks very nice.  Options are presented. However, the prices displayed are $0.00.  Going to the specified page presents the correct price.  

Following page contains sample grouped products. Each one shows a price on the main page and the product page. However, the quick view page does not show the price: http://naturalgoodnessllc.com/starwest-botanicals-2

Please let me know what I need to do to make this work right.  Thanks.

Hi Gandalf,

Thank you for reporting this!

We fixed this issue. You can either download and update the theme to the latest version or you can apply the fix manually by replacing a few lines in the Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.QuickView\Themes\Venture\Views\QuickViewCatalog\_Multi.cshtml file. Just find:

dataDictPrice.TemplateInfo.HtmlFieldPrefix = $"price_{Model.Id}";
@await Html.PartialAsync("_ProductPrice", Model.ProductPrice, dataDictPrice)

and replace it with these lines:

dataDictPrice.TemplateInfo.HtmlFieldPrefix = $"price_{item.Id}";
@await Html.PartialAsync("_ProductPrice", item.ProductPrice, dataDictPrice)

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
Gandalf
5 years ago
#14639 Quote
Thank you so much!!  I updated my site with the updated theme and plugins.  Works great!