Close

Texts won't fit

Skrider
11 years ago
#1740 Quote
Hello, I've installed the ClassicTheme on sportovepotreby.com (nopC 2.7) and now (standard) texts in the buttons on the right side don't fit anymore. What can I do? I like this theme, it's very nice.
See "Subscribe to newslette..."

Please advise.
Boyko
11 years ago
#1753 Quote
Skrider wrote:
Hello, I've installed the ClassicTheme on sportovepotreby.com (nopC 2.7) and now (standard) texts in the buttons on the right side don't fit anymore. What can I do? I like this theme, it's very nice.
See "Subscribe to newslette..."

Please advise.

Hi Skrider,

Your web site could not be opened. If the text does not fit in the buttons then you need to accommodate the theme css styles to your needs.
Themes\nopClassic\Content\styles.css

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Skrider
11 years ago
#1755 Quote
Hello Boyko,

Thanks, http://sportovepotreby.com should be accesible right now.
Could you give a hint where to look. Styles.css is quite big.

Boyko wrote:

Your web site could not be opened. If the text does not fit in the buttons then you need to accommodate the theme css styles to your needs.
Boyko
11 years ago
#1768 Quote
Skrider wrote:
Hello Boyko,

Thanks, http://sportovepotreby.com should be accesible right now.
Could you give a hint where to look. Styles.css is quite big.

Hi Skrider,

Initially I though it is a problem with the button but now I managed to open your web site and it looks like that your subscribe box title text is too long and can't fit in the right column. I don't think this could be fixed with changes to the styling as the right column has a fixed length. The best is to add some shorter text for the newsletter subscription box. You can do this by searching for this text in the resources for your language and make it shorter.

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Skrider
11 years ago
#1777 Quote
Problem solved.
Thanks.