Close

Product ribbons only for specific variants of a grouped product

dotcontrol
6 years ago
#14330 Quote
Hello,

Is it possible to only show a product ribbon on the single items (variants) in a grouped product.

Now is the case that when a single product of a group got a discount the group I am showing on the homepage is showing a sale ribbon what can be confusing. It can better only show up on the single item after clicking the grouped product and selecting the discounted item in the dropdown of the product detail page.

I used 2 kinds of discounts:
- Old price on a single product (this shows the ribbon for the whole group)
- Coupon connected to a single product (this does not show a ribbon but does show a old/next price)

The coupon got the conditions: Product  Price Difference Ammount  Greater Than  1

I hope someone can help me out with this issue.
hristo
6 years ago
#14381 Quote
This has been replied in support ticket #9766:

https://www.nop-templates.com/HelpDesk/ViewTicket/9766
Regards,
Hristo Gospodinov
Nop-Templates.com
JustinE
4 years ago
#16104 Quote
This is the issue we are experiencing on our site as well. I cannot seem to access the link you provided with the help ticket, it is a dead link.

Could you provide the answer of how to solve this?
hristo
4 years ago
#16156 Quote
Hello JustinE.

Actually the link above is leading to a ticket in which we say we need more information, admin setup examples etc. As we are not sure what the problem mentioned is.

However the previous user never responded, so we didn't investigate the issue any further. Please start a support ticket on your own and provide us with enough information and specific examples.

Regards
Regards,
Hristo Gospodinov
Nop-Templates.com