Close

Errors in log because of GetFilteredProducts from Search engine

daynew
6 years ago
#14141 Quote
Hi,

After upgrading from 3,70 to 3.90 I'm getting a lot of these errors in the log:

The parameters dictionary contains a null entry for parameter 'searchVendorId' of non-nullable type 'System.Int32' for method 'System.Web.Mvc.ActionResult GetFilteredProducts(Int32, Int32, Int32, SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxFilters.Models.PriceRangeFilterSlider.PriceRangeFilterModel7Spikes, SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxFilters.Models.SpecificationFilter.SpecificationFilterModel7Spikes, SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxFilters.Models.AttributeFilter.AttributeFilterModel7Spikes, SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxFilters.Models.ManufacturerFilter.ManufacturerFilterModel7Spikes, SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxFilters.Models.VendorFilter.VendorFilterModel7Spikes, Nop.Web.Models.Catalog.CatalogPagingFilteringModel, SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxFilters.Models.OnSaleFilter.OnSaleFilterModel7Spikes, System.String, Boolean, System.String, Int32, Int32, Int32, System.Nullable`1[System.Decimal], System.Nullable`1[System.Decimal], Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean)' in 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxFilters.Controllers.Catalog7SpikesController'. An optional parameter must be a reference type, a nullable type, or be declared as an optional parameter. Parameter name: parameters

The customer creating all the errors is builtin@search_engine_record.com

When I upgraded I removed the old plugins and added the new folders. I've tried uninstalling and installing again - and I tried adding "Disallow: /getfilteredproducts" to the robots.txt but nothing has worked.

Otherwise the filters seems to be working fine. Any idea what I need to do to fix this?
anton_ivanov
6 years ago
#14146 Quote
Hi,

It seems that some search engines are making bad requests in your store due to some old javascript files being cached.
These errors shouldn't bother you since they aren't a real issue. However, if you are using a CDN of some sort you can clear your site's cache from there in order to avoid these errors.
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com