Close

Rich blog acl not follow nop core

alihatam
6 years ago
#14065 Quote
Hi
I granted blog permission to a user role ex "blog manager" .
users in this role can not see tabs for Rich blog plugin in a blog post admin area.but administrators can see those tabs
SDobrev
6 years ago
#14078 Quote
Hi,

The user should have "Manage Plugins" permission in order to see the Rich Blog tabs in the administration.
Best Regards,
Stoyan Dobrev
Nop-Templates.com
alihatam
6 years ago
#14081 Quote
SDobrev wrote:
Hi,

The user should have "Manage Plugins" permission in order to see the Rich Blog tabs in the administration.

So is this standard ? an operator for posting blog content must a have access to change plugins settings and positions and availability ?
I think this is similar to a bug.
SDobrev
6 years ago
#14082 Quote
Hi,

Yes, this is by plugin design.

To use any functionality in the administration which is added by our plugins the user should have Manage Plugins permissions.

This is a nopCommerce limitation because there is only Manage Plugins permission. Here you will find out more information.
Best Regards,
Stoyan Dobrev
Nop-Templates.com
webproject
3 years ago
#21347 Quote
SDobrev wrote:
Hi,

Hi,
I set the user to have permissions to "Manage Plugins" but don't see the Rich Blog tabs.
nopCommerce version 4.20

ululavi
2 years ago
#21556 Quote
webproject wrote:
Hi,

Hi,
I set the user to have permissions to "Manage Plugins" but don't see the Rich Blog tabs.
nopCommerce version 4.20

Hello, I confirm in version 4.20 the rich blog tab for images upload to not work for users having permissions to manage plugins.