Close

Not Getting the Edited Image of Product using Fancy Designer in Order Detail in Admin Panel due to Ajax Cart

JayPatel92
6 years ago
#13788 Quote
Hello !!

When the Ajax Cart is Enables I am not able to get the Products edited image.
Editor we are using is Fancy Product Designer. When I disabled the Ajax Cart I am able to get the Edited Image.

I want Ajax Cart as well as Fancy Designer also. So Please help me with this.

Thank you !!
hristian.dimov
6 years ago
#13791 Quote
JayPatel92 wrote:
Hello !!

Editor we are using is Fancy Product Designer. When I disabled the Ajax Cart I am able to get the Edited Image.

Thank you !!

Hi,

Unfortunately, the plugins are compatible with each other. The Fancy Designers plugin overrides some of the nopCommerce actions and this creates a problem between both plugins.

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
JayPatel92
6 years ago
#13794 Quote
hristian.dimov wrote:
Hello !!

Thank you !!

Hi,

Unfortunately, the plugins are compatible with each other. The Fancy Designers plugin overrides some of the nopCommerce actions and this creates a problem between both plugins.

Hope this helps!

How can I resolve this ??
hristian.dimov
6 years ago
#13808 Quote
JayPatel92 wrote:
Hello !!

Thank you !!

Hi,

Hope this helps!

Hi,

The only thing you can do at this moment is to disable the Ajax Cart plugin on the product page if you intend to use the Fancy Designers plugin.

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
JayPatel92
6 years ago
#13809 Quote
hristian.dimov wrote:
Hello !!

Thank you !!

Hi,

Hope this helps!

Hi,

The only thing you can do at this moment is to disable the Ajax Cart plugin on the product page if you intend to use the Fancy Designers plugin.

Hope this helps!

And what if I want to use both ?
I paid money because I want them.

Give me a proper solution for this and also a satisfying answer.
hristian.dimov
6 years ago
#13810 Quote
JayPatel92 wrote:
Hello !!

Thank you !!

Hi,

Hope this helps!

Hi,

Hope this helps!

And what if I want to use both ?
I paid money because I want them.

Give me a proper solution for this and also a satisfying answer.

Hi,

Please note that there is nothing wrong with the Ajax Cart plugin. It works perfectly fine with nopCommerce, but when other third-party plugins are involved we cannot make sure that everything will work as it should be. In other words, when a given plugin changes the core functionality of the nopCommerce this potentiality could lead into problems with other plugins ( just like this case ).
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
JayPatel92
6 years ago
#13811 Quote
That means you are not able to help me to get rid of this error.
hristian.dimov
6 years ago
#13815 Quote
JayPatel92 wrote:
That means you are not able to help me to get rid of this error.

Hi,

We want to help you, but in this case, we can't do anything because we don't have the source code of the Fancy Designers plugin. And without it, we cannot make it compatible because we don't know the exact changes.
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com