Close

Nop Ajax Filters not enabling

hhkx
6 years ago
#13747 Quote
Hi everyone,

I purchased the Motion theme which has a few nop plugins inside the package including Nop Ajax Filters.

From the administration menu I enabled the plugin and set options.

However when I go to the search page I cannot see any trace of the plugin. I believe that doesn't get enabled. How can I solve this problem?

I can also not debug the NopFilter.cshtml page.

Edit: By the way, the search automatically redirects to /filterSearch?q= but I can't see the refining column on the left or right.
anton_ivanov
6 years ago
#13749 Quote
Hello,

Can you make sure that the Show Ajax Filters on Search Page setting in Administration -> Nop-Templates -> Plugins -> Ajax Filters -> Settings -> Integration Settings is checked?
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
hhkx
6 years ago
#13750 Quote
anton_ivanov wrote:
Hello,

Can you make sure that the Show Ajax Filters on Search Page setting in Administration -> Nop-Templates -> Plugins -> Ajax Filters -> Settings -> Integration Settings is checked?

Hello Anton,

Yes all checked except product tags.
anton_ivanov
6 years ago
#13755 Quote
Hello,

Unfortunately, we cannot reproduce this issue. Can you submit a ticket with URL and Admin Credentials to your store so we can inspect it?
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
hhkx
6 years ago
#13757 Quote
anton_ivanov wrote:
Hello,

Unfortunately, we cannot reproduce this issue. Can you submit a ticket with URL and Admin Credentials to your store so we can inspect it?

I am working on localhost right now. Don't you have any prediction? I'll be contacting you again then when I installed to the host.
hhkx
6 years ago
#13759 Quote
anton_ivanov wrote:
Hello,

I am working on localhost as I said before, is there any possibility to connect my computer via a software such as TeamViewer if I provide you a connection?

Please let me know, because that's an urgent situation.

Thanks.
anton_ivanov
6 years ago
#13761 Quote
Hello,

Yes, we can arrange a TeamViewer session in a time that is convenient for all of us. That will require you to submit a ticket so we can arrange it.
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com