Close

delete a store / problem with 7spike plugins - URGENT Help please

Bivolini
6 years ago
#13686 Quote
Hi,

I have created 2 stores with same FTP account, I found a problem with google crawl, so the best solution i do is to delete the second store.

now my brooklyn and plugins are installed, but the plugins seems not working, for exemple the 'anywhere sliders' and 'Mega menu' plugins (no flayout menu + no silde images), also the add to basket button not work.

I think there is a problem with all 7Spikes plugins!

hristian.dimov
6 years ago
#13691 Quote
Bivolini wrote:
Hi,

I have created 2 stores with same FTP account, I found a problem with google crawl, so the best solution i do is to delete the second store.

now my brooklyn and plugins are installed, but the plugins seems not working, for exemple the 'anywhere sliders' and 'Mega menu' plugins (no flayout menu + no silde images), also the add to basket button not work.

I think there is a problem with all 7Spikes plugins!

Hi,

Could you please explain what is not working? The installed plugins are only related to the store on which they are installed. Please check if all plugins that are installed are present on your server as well.

If everything looks fine, it would be very helpful if you submit a ticket and provide an admin credential to your site so that we can check it.

Looking forward to your reply!
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com