Close

Showing Sold Products

smoothumut
6 years ago
#13651 Quote
Hi,

We want to show sold products in category pages too. We'd altered ProductLoadAllPaged, and it works fine when we open a category page. But, after we go to page 2 or change order or change page size, these sold products are disappearing.

As we understand, ProductLoadAllPagedNopAjaxFilters is locked, so here is our question: Can we add WHERE clause to the seven_spikes_ajax_filters_product_sorting function?

Please help us about this matter.

Thanks.
SDobrev
6 years ago
#13653 Quote
Hi,

The stored procedure is encrypted because there were several attempts in the past to steal our plugin by other vendors and sell it as a separate one. This is the reason why we are not providing the unencrypted stored procedure.

Please submit a ticket with more information about what you want to change in the stored procedure and if we have the resources to make them we can help you.
Best Regards,
Stoyan Dobrev
Nop-Templates.com
smoothumut
6 years ago
#13663 Quote
Hi,

Thanks for your return. Sorry, but our license is expired, so I can't open a ticket.

Our need is very simple actually. We need to change these two lines AND p.Published = 1 with this one AND ((p.Published = 1) OR (p.Published = 0 AND DATEDIFF(DAY, p.SoldDate, getdate()) <= 60))'. That's all.

Hope you'd help us.

Regards,
Y.
smoothumut
6 years ago
#13664 Quote
Hi,

Thanks for your return. Sorry, but our license is expired, so I can't open a ticket.

Our need is very simple actually. We need to change these two lines AND p.Published = 1' with this one AND ((p.Published = 1) OR (p.Published = 0 AND DATEDIFF(DAY, p.SoldDate, getdate()) <= 60))'. That's all.

Hope you'd help us.

Regards,
Y.
nancy
6 years ago
#13666 Quote
Thanks for asking, but now i have no ideals.

Best regards from vickydress
SDobrev
6 years ago
#13668 Quote
Hi,

Unfortunately, we can not help you with this because the custom modifications are out of the scope of our support, even more, you do not have a valid license for the plugin.
Best Regards,
Stoyan Dobrev
Nop-Templates.com
smoothumut
6 years ago
#13669 Quote
Thanks.