Close

Change size of "Accepted payments"

OTH
6 years ago
#13639 Quote
Hi,

I was wondering if you could tell me if and where I can change the size of the "payment-stripe" at the footer of the page?

The reason why I need this is because the company offers 7 different card payment options and it would be better to be able to have just a little bit bigger photo instead of making the logos even smaller than they are already.

Please advice.

Regards,
Odinn Thor
Best regards,
OTH
hristo
6 years ago
#13659 Quote
The image sprite file is "payment-sprite.png", you can find it in the "img" directory in your theme. If you edit this file you have to edit also the corresponding css code according to your changes. The code is located in the main css file ("styles.css")
Regards,
Hristo Gospodinov
Nop-Templates.com
OTH
6 years ago
#13673 Quote
hristo wrote:
The image sprite file is "payment-sprite.png", you can find it in the "img" directory in your theme. If you edit this file you have to edit also the corresponding css code according to your changes. The code is located in the main css file ("styles.css")

Hi,
I found out where to do this, thank you.

I was wondering if you could tell what code to put in the styles css file if I would want to put logos like "payment-sprite" but on the right or left side of the footer?

Regards,
Odinn Thor
Best regards,
OTH
hristo
6 years ago
#13694 Quote
dyrarikid wrote:

Hi,
I found out where to do this, thank you.

I was wondering if you could tell what code to put in the styles css file if I would want to put logos like "payment-sprite" but on the right or left side of the footer?

Regards,
Odinn Thor

The code will vary depending on multiple factors so I can't really tell unless I'm working on an actual project.
Regards,
Hristo Gospodinov
Nop-Templates.com