Close

Do not automatically open all selectged filters.

robinrogne
6 years ago
#13543 Quote
When i for instance have 2 dropdowns (using checkboxes), version 3.9 on nopcommerce.
For example i have a dropdown A and a dropdown B. Under A i have selected one option. When i am opening dropdown B and select a option there as well, after i hae select it, dropdown A expands it self. Is there any possibilities to make it not open it self?
hristian.dimov
6 years ago
#13548 Quote
robinrogne wrote:
When i for instance have 2 dropdowns (using checkboxes), version 3.9 on nopcommerce.
For example i have a dropdown A and a dropdown B. Under A i have selected one option. When i am opening dropdown B and select a option there as well, after i hae select it, dropdown A expands it self. Is there any possibilities to make it not open it self?

Hi,

After each filtration, the AjaxFilters plugin opens up each panel which already has some filtration in it. If you need to change this behavior, you need to change the javascript file: Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxFilters\Scripts\Filters.min.js

Just search for this:

a(".clearPriceRangeFilter, .clearFilterOptions").filter(":visible").siblings("a.toggleControl.closed").click()

and remove it completely.

Note: Keep in mind that the first letter might not be "a", but some other letter. So, if you can't find it with "a" at the beginning, try to search without any letter in the beginning.

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
robinrogne
6 years ago
#13563 Quote
Thanks, that did the trick!