Close

Slider adjust

subhajit01
6 years ago
#13528 Quote
In nitro theme i need to adjust my slider with full view main slider because when i use full slider view that time in slider picture some text will does not showing because of the search and categories part of headline. I need to adjust this one after the slider.Please let me know how can i adjust the slider with full view.

Thanks in advance.
hristo
6 years ago
#13534 Quote
subhajit01 wrote:
In nitro theme i need to adjust my slider with full view main slider because when i use full slider view that time in slider picture some text will does not showing because of the search and categories part of headline. I need to adjust this one after the slider.Please let me know how can i adjust the slider with full view.

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

can you please open a support ticket about this instead of writing on the forum, and explain better your request there, possibly add a screenshot too. Because at this point I'm not really sure what you want to change.

Regards
Regards,
Hristo Gospodinov
Nop-Templates.com
subhajit01
6 years ago
#13535 Quote
in this nitro theme categories and the search box position is on the slider  so that customer do not able to see the full slider picture that's why i need to place this categories and search box section after the slider so that clearly see the slide picture. For understand click the below link and see the home page slide picture section I hope you will understand my point.

LINK: http://www.gmtglobalinc.com/en/

Thank you
hristo
6 years ago
#13541 Quote
Yes, I do now.

Here's how to fix that. Go to the "custom head styles" panel in your theme administration (Nop Templates > Themes > Nitro > Settings), and paste this code there:

.master-wrapper-page.home .slider-wrapper {
    margin-bottom: 20px;
}

You can change the margin value (20) to whatever you like.

For any further bug-fixing or modification requests please use our support ticket system instead of writing on the forum.
Regards,
Hristo Gospodinov
Nop-Templates.com