Close

Cant get any filters URL

robinrogne
6 years ago
#13496 Quote
Hi i have for serveral hours trying to make Nop Ajax filter plugin to work with Uptown theme and nopcommerce version 3.9.

After i Installed it and chose the few options i had in the configuration, i went to my store but can't see the filtering panes... For instance i would like to have the filtering options on the search view, but when i inspect the HTML the sevenspikes code is empty... I checked the razor views in the plugin and wehat i found interesting is that everytime the plugin calls controllers in NopFilters.cshtml, the result is always empty.

So the plugin calls
priceRangeFilter = Html.Action("GetPriceRangeFilter", "PriceRangeFilterSlider7Spikes");

When i follow that method call we get to the method GetVirtualPath, when it is Nop ajax filters calls the data thats returned from that method is always null. So all my filters is empty, i guess thats the reason because ajax filter is empty. I dont have access to the controllers because i only have the .dll. Is there any one that have a sugestion what possibly could be wrong?
SDobrev
6 years ago
#13501 Quote
Hi,

Could you please submit a ticket with more information about your problem?

We need to know which version are you using, have you made any custom modifications, URL to your store and if it is possible admin credentials so we can further investigate this issue.

Thank you.
Best Regards,
Stoyan Dobrev
Nop-Templates.com
robinrogne
6 years ago
#13502 Quote
Hi I will do that. I dont have any credentials for our products we have bought. I'll talk to my boss about that tomorrow. Yes i have made a few custom modifications in the plugins but not the Ajax filter plugin. I haven't done any modifications in the core, only coded my own plugins.
SDobrev
6 years ago
#13503 Quote
What theme are you using?

Can you try with Default Clean?
Best Regards,
Stoyan Dobrev
Nop-Templates.com
robinrogne
6 years ago
#13504 Quote
I am currently running Uptown, and all sevenspikes plugins came along with the theme. I'll try with default clean theme, and get back with the result!
robinrogne
6 years ago
#13514 Quote
I have tried to change to default clean theme now. And there is no success there either.
I noticed that when i am having the plugin installed, the infinite scrolling is working. But i can't see the panels.
robinrogne
6 years ago
#13530 Quote
I have tried for example at the manufacturer view, there i am able to see the pricerange filter. But not in the search view. Any one that have a clue what possibly could be wrong?
SDobrev
6 years ago
#13532 Quote
Hi,

There are only Specifications and Attributes filters on the search page.
Best Regards,
Stoyan Dobrev
Nop-Templates.com
robinrogne
6 years ago
#13533 Quote
Omg.... Yes that's seems to make it appear at least :) Thanks for your quick reply!
Is there any workarounds to make it filter on price range and so on?
SDobrev
6 years ago
#13536 Quote
Hi,

Unfortunately, there isn't a workaround to show the price filter on the search page.
This will require a lot of modifications to the source code of the plugin.
Best Regards,
Stoyan Dobrev
Nop-Templates.com