Close

Attribute image size

WeirComfees
6 years ago
#13490 Quote
Hi there,

When I am using the "images squares" control type on my product attributes is there a way to control the output?

For example I chose little images that were 100px x 50px but when published they show up as tiny little circles that are pretty much unreadable..

How do I edit to make them more visible.. I don't mind changing it from using "small" to just "S" but it's still pretty tiny..

Have a look.

http://weircomfees-001-site1.dtempurl.com/boxer-briefs-2
ZornitsaIvanova
6 years ago
#13497 Quote
Hello,
This is the styling of the image squares and there is nothing to be done without breaking the design concept. I will recommend you to apply your solution and left only one or two letters. The only thing that could help to have a better look is to have the images square with 30px width and 30px height.
Hope that helps you
Best regards,
Zornitsa Ivanova
Nop-Templates.com
WeirComfees
6 years ago
#13507 Quote
ZornitsaIvanova wrote:
Hello,
This is the styling of the image squares and there is nothing to be done without breaking the design concept. I will recommend you to apply your solution and left only one or two letters. The only thing that could help to have a better look is to have the images square with 30px width and 30px height.
Hope that helps you

Thanks for your help on this one. I think I am going to stick with the buttons for colors only and the other items I will use pull down menus. Most of my customers are much older and reading those little buttons will be very hard on them. But your support for my questions has been great, thank you