Close

New Version release update information

[email protected]
6 years ago
#13439 Quote
Hi, I have seen that you have updated nop Pavillion theme. But I cannot able to find what you have in the new version.

For example:

From NopPavilionTheme_3.9.137.23544 to NopPavilionTheme_3.9.269.23775 between what you update I can't able to find.

Even if you send email to notify that you have updated theme that would be nicer rather than come to your site and see the version number.
anton_ivanov
6 years ago
#13440 Quote
Hello,

Thank you for suggesting this!

The fact that there is a newer version for download of a particular product doesn't mean that we made changes to that particular product. We build and release all our products for a particular version of nopCommerce (for instance 3.8 or 3.9) at once. That means that when we make changes to any of our products all of our products get rebuilt and released with a higher version number, even if changes weren't made to some of them.
We do release information about more significant updates to our products. You can see such updates either on our forum or in the blog.

That being said, though, we are working on a system that will notify our customers about all changes we make to our products. We, however, cannot tell you when that should be ready since it is in its early stages of development.

Hope that information was helpful!

Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com