Close

Nop Customer Reminders doesn't work

Aquest
7 years ago
#13308 Quote
Hi I bought Plugin Collection Complete with multiple license. I've installed Nop Customer Reminders but it doesnt work.

1) I can't see the configure button
2) I can't see the plugin inside widget section
3) the section Customer Reminders inside Plugins doesn't work. If I click on Manage Reminders or Reminder Messages Report I've been redirect on 404 page

anton_ivanov
7 years ago
#13309 Quote
Hello,

We cannot seem to reproduce your problem locally. Can you submit a ticket with your store url and admin credentials so we can further investigate this issue?
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
Aquest
7 years ago
#13310 Quote
Hi,

I can open a ticket, but I can't give you admin credentials becasuse the e-commerce is on-line and there are privacy issues with the client (e-commerce's owner). I'm only the developer.

How can we do?

Thanks
Marco
anton_ivanov
7 years ago
#13312 Quote
Hello,

Before we go any further I will ask you to edit your Global.asax in the root folder (or root folder/Presentation/Nop.Web if you are using source version) and add two spaces in the end of the file and then save it. This will completely restart your site and might fix this issue.
If it does not, however, I will ask you to submit a ticket with the error that was logged from the System Log.
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
Aquest
7 years ago
#13313 Quote
Yes. Now it works!

thank you