Close

Issue with Payment Method

JacquieK
7 years ago
#13009 Quote
I have NopCommerce 3.8 & RealOnePageCheckout Version=3.8.829.22773.  If I log in to an existing account with a shipping address  available and go to checkout, everything loads fine on the page.  If I try to checkout as a guest (or an account without a shipping address), the page gets javascript errors and cannot load.  I did some troubleshooting and determined my Stripe Payment plugin (Payments.Stripe Version 1.3.0.2
from www.nop-payments.com) is the issue.  If I disable it, the one page checkout is fine.  If I re-enable Stripe payment, the page gets an error and will not load.  I set the default country to US, but that didn't fix it.  Stripe payments works fine when I disable one page checkout.  Is there a known fix for this by any chance?
hristian.dimov
7 years ago
#13010 Quote
JacquieK wrote:
I have NopCommerce 3.8 & RealOnePageCheckout Version=3.8.829.22773.  If I log in to an existing account with a shipping address  available and go to checkout, everything loads fine on the page.  If I try to checkout as a guest (or an account without a shipping address), the page gets javascript errors and cannot load.  I did some troubleshooting and determined my Stripe Payment plugin (Payments.Stripe Version 1.3.0.2
from www.nop-payments.com) is the issue.  If I disable it, the one page checkout is fine.  If I re-enable Stripe payment, the page gets an error and will not load.  I set the default country to US, but that didn't fix it.  Stripe payments works fine when I disable one page checkout.  Is there a known fix for this by any chance?

Hi JacquieK,

there was indeed a problem, but it was fixed by the nop-payments develop about 3 months ago. You just need to re-download the Stripe plugin and everything will work fine.

P.S. - the version that contains the fix is Stripe_3_80_1.4.0.0 or above.

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com