Close

Parallax effect issues with Safari on iMac

Stormvision
7 years ago
#12986 Quote
Hello,

I noticed that the homepage parallax effect (the news background for example) is not working correctly on Safari (iMac). It moves in jerks and the resulting effect is really ugly.

I also tried demos of other scripts I found with Google and they work fine. Do you have an alternate script I can use in Tiffany.js to solve this issue?

Thanks
hristo
7 years ago
#13007 Quote
Stormvision wrote:
Hello,

I noticed that the homepage parallax effect (the news background for example) is not working correctly on Safari (iMac). It moves in jerks and the resulting effect is really ugly.

I also tried demos of other scripts I found with Google and they work fine. Do you have an alternate script I can use in Tiffany.js to solve this issue?

Thanks

Hello Stormvision,

it seems the script that comes with the theme is not working well with your browser and/or operation system. We have to inspect this and upgrade the code in the future but as of now there is no alternate version of the script.
Regards,
Hristo Gospodinov
Nop-Templates.com
Stormvision
7 years ago
#13008 Quote
Thanks for your reply,

I think that you will find a similar issue with both Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge on Windows (and for sure with Safari on Mac with a 4K display).

Firefox and Chrome on Windows are okay.