Close

Terms of Service PopUp

mshaikhji
7 years ago
#12977 Quote
Hi All,

I want to make the pop up window of conditions to be of width(say 600) and height(say 600) and the content should be scrollable.

As of now, I have a page which is quite long and whatever width i am trying to set, its getting overridden by ui-dialog class which sets width at (350px !important) which actually makes the conditions page wierd and infact the page is so lengthy that there is no scrollbar available and the full page goes way beyond the footer and looks wierd.

Is there any solution to work for this problem?

I think that the admin must have feature to set the width/height of the popup window at specifies pages like cart page, which is actually very important in terms of admin perspective.

Thanks all...!
mshaikhji
7 years ago
#12978 Quote
mshaikhji wrote:
Hi All,

I want to make the pop up window of conditions to be of width(say 600) and height(say 600) and the content should be scrollable.

As of now, I have a page which is quite long and whatever width i am trying to set, its getting overridden by ui-dialog class which sets width at (350px !important) which actually makes the conditions page wierd and infact the page is so lengthy that there is no scroll bar available and the full page goes way beyond the footer and looks wierd.

I think that the admin must have feature to set the width/height of the popup window at specifies pages like cart page, which is actually very important in terms of admin perspective.

Thanks all...!
hristo
7 years ago
#12988 Quote
mshaikhji wrote:
Hi All,

As of now, I have a page which is quite long and whatever width i am trying to set, its getting overridden by ui-dialog class which sets width at (350px !important) which actually makes the conditions page wierd and infact the page is so lengthy that there is no scrollbar available and the full page goes way beyond the footer and looks wierd.

Thanks all...!

Hello mshaikhji,

yes, you can restyle the "Terms" window, but unfortunately there is no way to distinguish it from other "dialog" windows. This means that if you restyle it (make it big or whatever) every other dialog popup on your site will change too.

Let me know if you still want to proceed and I'll give you some guidelines.
Regards,
Hristo Gospodinov
Nop-Templates.com