Close

Prevent redirection in the Facebook Shop Plugin

jingchyu
7 years ago
#12927 Quote
I would like to know how to prevent the Facebook Shop Plugin from reopening the tab back to my website after clicking the "Details" button in the product page. I personally would like to disable the button since as a user I wouldn't want to navigate to other site while on Facebook.

I have little to moderate understanding of the source code, so you can suggest solutions by modifying source code if it can't be done in the configuration.

Thank you very much
hristian.dimov
7 years ago
#12948 Quote
jingchyu wrote:
I would like to know how to prevent the Facebook Shop Plugin from reopening the tab back to my website after clicking the "Details" button in the product page. I personally would like to disable the button since as a user I wouldn't want to navigate to other site while on Facebook.

I have little to moderate understanding of the source code, so you can suggest solutions by modifying source code if it can't be done in the configuration.

Thank you very much

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply!

You can remove the Details button by going to Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.FacebookShop\Views\FacebookShop\Product.cshtml and remove this line: <a class="button-link details" href="@productUrl" title="@Model.Name" target="_blank">@T("Products.Details")</a>

P.S. Keep in mind that there is not Buy button in the FacebookShop and if you remove the Details button, customers won't be able to navigate back to your site to, for example, buy the product.

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com