Close

Photos showing at reduced size

chay
7 years ago
#12925 Quote
My product photgraphs are not being displayed in the same size as in your demo site, even though I've uploaded them in those sizes. Even the pictures on the home page under Featured Products show in the same small size, and in both cases the description and price under the photo are not aligned.

Is there a setting I should change?

Thanks,
Daniel

chay
7 years ago
#12930 Quote
Okay, what size should I make my product photos to look and layout just like your demo site?
nikola.dragiev
7 years ago
#12942 Quote
Hello,

The size of the images are determined by the Media Settings(Configuration -> Settings -> Media Settings). When you install the Urban Theme plugin those settings are automatically set for your theme's demands. If you upload an image with a size bigger or smaller than the setting value nopCommerce will resize it. The only place where you will see the original size of the picture is in the Cloud Zoom plugin window. The space on the left and right parts of the Title and price in the Item Boxes is a design feature and it is left there on purpose. If you like to remove it please submit a ticket with our ticketing system and we will give you instructions on how to change it. Also if you contact us with a ticket we can give you a demo database backup and instructions on how to run it. That way you could set your website the same way as we did it on our demo website.  
Best regards,
Nikola Dragiev
Nop-Templates.com