Close

Home Page content shift

bsgcraft
7 years ago
#12901 Quote
I have about 20 or so top level categories and on the home page, the menu is fixed down. This forces the home page content to begin after the category menu.  I understand there is a slider there on the demo site, however I need to push the content up or I will have a huge gap of empty space. I also modified the theme to use ColumsTwo on the home page.  Thanks.
Nate Kindom
hristo
7 years ago
#12908 Quote
jkeeler wrote:
I have about 20 or so top level categories and on the home page, the menu is fixed down. This forces the home page content to begin after the category menu.  I understand there is a slider there on the demo site, however I need to push the content up or I will have a huge gap of empty space. I also modified the theme to use ColumsTwo on the home page.  Thanks.

Hi jkeeler,

unfortunately that's not possible. Pavilion theme's home page may look like composed of two columns, but it's not, the content is divided into two horizontal sections - the first one is containing the category menu, main slider and 2 product carousels, and the second is containing the rest of the content on the page. You can't shift content from the second section into the first one - it always starts where the first section ends. So if you have a big gap in the first section, the only you can do is to fill it with a bigger slider or an additional product carousel.

Regards
Regards,
Hristo Gospodinov
Nop-Templates.com