Close

license

embryo
7 years ago
#12773 Quote
Hello-

My client wants to renew his theme license so I can download the newest version.

An employee of my client originally purchased the Electronic theme about 2 years ago using his email address. He no longer works for my client and his email is no longer valid.

The domain that is registered to use the theme and plugins is: www.datastitch.com

How can I obtain the login info? What must I do? Can you send the password reset link to another email on this same domain?

Thanks!
Stefan
7 years ago
#12774 Quote
embryo wrote:
Hello-

My client wants to renew his theme license so I can download the newest version.

An employee of my client originally purchased the Electronic theme about 2 years ago using his email address. He no longer works for my client and his email is no longer valid.

The domain that is registered to use the theme and plugins is: www.datastitch.com

How can I obtain the login info? What must I do? Can you send the password reset link to another email on this same domain?

Thanks!

Hi embryo,

Would you mind sending an email to our sales [at] nop-templates.com account in order to resolve the issue.

Thanks.
Best Regards,

Stefan Hristov
Nop-Templates.com