Close

References to DarkOrange theme causing errors for version 3.8

LesMc
7 years ago
#12661 Quote
I have version nopCommerce 3.8 running fine on my local environment using Visual Studio 2015. It builds fine locally, launches the app, and I can go through the site with no problems.

I am now trying to publish it to my web host via the FTP method from within VS2015. It connects fine, but then throws the following error:

Cannot evaluate the item metadata "%(RootDir)". The item metadata "%(FullPath)" cannot be applied to the path obj\Release\TransformWebConfig\transformed\Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.NopQuickTabs\AutomaticIntegration\DarkOrange\Views\Web.config". C:\Users\lmcelhaney\Dropbox\LK Shared Docs\Les\Programming Projects\WebSites\Cyclogical\Cyclogical 380s\Presentation\Nop.Web\obj\Release\TransformWebConfig\transformed\Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.NopQuickTabs\AutomaticIntegration\DarkOrange\Views\Web.config

There are at least two issues I see here:
1) I do not know why the DarkOrange theme is showing up. It was sun-setted a couple of nopCommerce versions ago. My upgrade has no references to it as far as I can find until I run this FTP publish routine.  
2) The plugin referenced NopQuickTabs is NOT installed in my configuration. It was previously, but I both disabled and uninstalled it.

Any insight is appreciated.

Les
Boyko
7 years ago
#12664 Quote
LesMc wrote:
I have version nopCommerce 3.8 running fine on my local environment using Visual Studio 2015. It builds fine locally, launches the app, and I can go through the site with no problems.

I am now trying to publish it to my web host via the FTP method from within VS2015. It connects fine, but then throws the following error:

Cannot evaluate the item metadata "%(RootDir)". The item metadata "%(FullPath)" cannot be applied to the path obj\Release\TransformWebConfig\transformed\Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.NopQuickTabs\AutomaticIntegration\DarkOrange\Views\Web.config". C:\Users\lmcelhaney\Dropbox\LK Shared Docs\Les\Programming Projects\WebSites\Cyclogical\Cyclogical 380s\Presentation\Nop.Web\obj\Release\TransformWebConfig\transformed\Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.NopQuickTabs\AutomaticIntegration\DarkOrange\Views\Web.config

There are at least two issues I see here:
1) I do not know why the DarkOrange theme is showing up. It was sun-setted a couple of nopCommerce versions ago. My upgrade has no references to it as far as I can find until I run this FTP publish routine.  
2) The plugin referenced NopQuickTabs is NOT installed in my configuration. It was previously, but I both disabled and uninstalled it.

Any insight is appreciated.

Les

Hi Les,

I replied to you in the nopCommerce forum since you have asked the same questions there.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team