Close

Changing Theme Resources on multistore

domenico.neri
7 years ago
#12585 Quote
Hello,

I see that is not possibile to change the theme resource for each store on a single installation of nopcommerce. If I have more store, I need to change the information on the footer (company name, email, skype, phohe, ecc....). How I can reach that?

Thanks, Domenico.
Stefan
7 years ago
#12588 Quote
Hi Domenico,

You are right that locale resources cannot be used in a multi store scenario while settings cannot be used in a multi language scenario. So that is why we have decided to use locale resources. Unfortunately, nopCommerce misses locale resources per store. So if you can let me know what is the case with your setup I can either let you know how to transform the locale resources into settings or can think of another solution depending on your configuration.

Hope that helps.
Best Regards,

Stefan Hristov
Nop-Templates.com
domenico.neri
7 years ago
#12607 Quote
My case is simple... One installation for many stores. Any store needs differente footer information (phone, email, social addresses...). How can I help you?
Stefan
7 years ago
#12608 Quote
Hi Domenico,

I think in your case will be easier just to include the store id to the locale resource name, so that you can have different locales for each store. The disadvantage for this will be that there will be no default setting and you will have to add these locale resources for every store. But I think that this was what you needed.
Soin order to achieve this just open the Themes/Motion/Views/Common/Footer.cshtml file and edit it as shown below:

<ul class="footer-menu">
   <li class="phone">@T("SevenSpikes.Themes.Motion.Common.Phone" + storeId)</li>
   <li class="mobile">@T("SevenSpikes.Themes.Motion.Common.Mobile" + storeId)</li>
   <li class="email">@T("SevenSpikes.Themes.Motion.Common.EmailName" + storeId)@T("SevenSpikes.Themes.Motion.Common.EmailAt" + storeId)@T("SevenSpikes.Themes.Motion.Common.EmailDomain" + storeId)</li>
   <li class="skype">@T("SevenSpikes.Themes.Motion.Common.Skype" + storeId)</li>
</ul>

So you will then need to go to your Language and add the following resources depending on the store id. They will look like:

SevenSpikes.Themes.Motion.Common.Phone1
SevenSpikes.Themes.Motion.Common.Phone2

Please let me know if that will work for you or need any further help or information.
Best Regards,

Stefan Hristov
Nop-Templates.com
domenico.neri
7 years ago
#12612 Quote
Clear.

I will do it and let you know.

Thanks.