Close

Trial

embryo
7 years ago
#12443 Quote
Hello-
I've installed the trial version of this plugin to test it on my site. I added a few locations, but only one of them appears. Is this because it is trial version?..limit of one shop?

I tried to add a third shop, and plugin tells me that it is a limit of two shops in the trial version...so I don't understand why my second shop does not appear.

Also, the trial version plugin seems really buggy..sometimes the location it does show is positioned on the map out in the ocean with the map zoomed all the way out..when displayed on home page and contact page. For a short time, the All Shops link was appearing in my menu, but it has now stopped appearing. I've disabled/enabled it, uninstall/re-installed it...always the same issues.

I was hoping to demonstrate it's capabilities to my client so they'd pay for a license, but to demonstrate this trial would not be a good idea...I will just show them to your demo page.

Thanks,
Steve
Boyko
7 years ago
#12444 Quote
embryo wrote:
Hello-
I've installed the trial version of this plugin to test it on my site. I added a few locations, but only one of them appears. Is this because it is trial version?..limit of one shop?

I tried to add a third shop, and plugin tells me that it is a limit of two shops in the trial version...so I don't understand why my second shop does not appear.

Thanks,
Steve

HI Steve,

It is a limit in the trial version. It will allow you to show only 1 store in the public area but it will allow you to add more in the administration so that when you have the paid pro version you will have your stores already created.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
embryo
7 years ago
#12445 Quote
Hi Boyko-

Actually, no..in admin, I can only create two locations..when clicking Add New, an error appears.

Steve
embryo
7 years ago
#12446 Quote
I just saw that this plugin went on sale tonight..excellent! I will go ahead and buy it now, but can you tell me..if I license it for the production domain, will it work at all on our dev site's temporary URL?
Boyko
7 years ago
#12447 Quote
embryo wrote:
I just saw that this plugin went on sale tonight..excellent! I will go ahead and buy it now, but can you tell me..if I license it for the production domain, will it work at all on our dev site's temporary URL?

Yes, all our plugins will work on development (temporary/testing) URL.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team