Close

Problem with new nopmega menu

nirmaljoseph
11 years ago
#1639 Quote
Hi i am using nopcommerce2.65. I tried installing the new NOP mega menu..It shows installation as OK when i insert it into plugin and click install., but after that i cannot move to any other page.It shows  an error in WidgetsByZone.cshtml in source code as "Execution of the child request failed .Please examine the Inner Exception for more details".

Now i am not sure if its the way i installed the plugin that has made the error..Please let me know how to add a new plugin to nopcommerce..else if its the issue with plugin please help me out with this.
Boyko
11 years ago
#1641 Quote
nirmaljoseph wrote:
Hi i am using nopcommerce2.65. I tried installing the new NOP mega menu..It shows installation as OK when i insert it into plugin and click install., but after that i cannot move to any other page.It shows  an error in WidgetsByZone.cshtml in source code as "Execution of the child request failed .Please examine the Inner Exception for more details".

Now i am not sure if its the way i installed the plugin that has made the error..Please let me know how to add a new plugin to nopcommerce..else if its the issue with plugin please help me out with this.

Hi nirmaljoseph,

Did you follow the steps in the online documentation?
I guess you are working in Visual Studio and debug the nopCommerce sources?
When exactly did you get this error - during the installation or when you try to access the public area of the web site? You can examine the error in the Log to see what exactly the error is as the error you get simply says that some of the widget plugins throws and error. Please check the inner exception to see what causes this error as it might not be the Mega Menu.

Thanks!
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team