Close

Customer Reminder Plugin - Incorrect store selected in task

keremdemirer
7 years ago
#12349 Quote
Hello,

We use customer reminders plugin with nopCommerce version 3.5. We just released another store, related scheduled task creates incorrect messages. I created two reminders with same logic for different stores. Both reminder sends messages for all orders. Each reminder should send the related stores messages I suppose.

Can you help please?
Kerem
keremdemirer
7 years ago
#12353 Quote
Anything? We really stuck with this.
hristian.dimov
7 years ago
#12354 Quote
keremdemirer wrote:
Hello,

We use customer reminders plugin with nopCommerce version 3.5. We just released another store, related scheduled task creates incorrect messages. I created two reminders with same logic for different stores. Both reminder sends messages for all orders. Each reminder should send the related stores messages I suppose.

Can you help please?
Kerem

Hi Kerem,

sorry for the late reply, we have been investigating this.

We have fixed this on the 14th January 2016 - revision: 18934. You are probably using an old version of the plugin where this issue exists. Could you please download and update the plugin to the latest version following this article: https://www.nop-templates.com/how-to-update-a-nopcommerce-plugin

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
keremdemirer
7 years ago
#12355 Quote
Hello again,

Thank you for you reply. Is it OK that I download v3.5 version from My Downloads page?

Best,
Kerem
hristian.dimov
7 years ago
#12356 Quote
keremdemirer wrote:
Hello again,

Thank you for you reply. Is it OK that I download v3.5 version from My Downloads page?

Best,
Kerem

Hi Kerem,

Yes, you should download the latest version of the plugin from the My Downloads page.
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com