Close

Bugs

Support
8 years ago
#11871 Quote
Topic for reporting any Nop Uptown Responsive Theme problems.
JacquieK
7 years ago
#12667 Quote
I have the Uptown Theme and enabled the OnSale Filter for Ajax Filters, but I do not see the checkbox in the filters on any category page.  I have several items on sale in my store (littlebitboho.com).  I didn't see the filter showing in the demo either.  Is it enabled for the demo? Is there another setting that affects this?  
JacquieK
7 years ago
#12668 Quote
After looking further, it appears this option is meant for use with the Sales Campaign plugin, which does not come with the Uptown Theme.  I will get a trial of that plugin to see if this is what I need and then purchase if all is well.  
Boyko
7 years ago
#12669 Quote
JacquieK wrote:
I have the Uptown Theme and enabled the OnSale Filter for Ajax Filters, but I do not see the checkbox in the filters on any category page.  I have several items on sale in my store (littlebitboho.com).  I didn't see the filter showing in the demo either.  Is it enabled for the demo? Is there another setting that affects this?  

Hi JacquieK,

I just enabled the On Sale filter from the Ajax Filters settings page in the administration of the Uptown theme demo.

I can't access your website right now (it does not load) but just make sure you have products that have Old price set as otherwise the On Sale will never show since there are not discounted products.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
JacquieK
7 years ago
#12670 Quote
Sorry, my site was unavailable while I was trying to install the Sales Campaign trial plugin. The site should be up now.  I have several  products with Old Price and Special Price defined.  I checked Enable OnSale Filter for the plugin settings.  Other filters work fine.  I created a Specification Attribute called 'Sale Type' with values 'Clearance' & 'Outlet' assigned to several items and the filters work, but I would like to capture all sale items in one filter without needing the attribute.  Could there be another setting causing this not to display?
Boyko
7 years ago
#12676 Quote
JacquieK wrote:
Sorry, my site was unavailable while I was trying to install the Sales Campaign trial plugin. The site should be up now.  I have several  products with Old Price and Special Price defined.  I checked Enable OnSale Filter for the plugin settings.  Other filters work fine.  I created a Specification Attribute called 'Sale Type' with values 'Clearance' & 'Outlet' assigned to several items and the filters work, but I would like to capture all sale items in one filter without needing the attribute.  Could there be another setting causing this not to display?

Hi JacquieK,

I don't see any reason for this not to work if you have old price set. Please submit a ticket providing administration credentials to your website so that we can take a look and advise!
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team