Close

Few things that may require change in the ArtFactory Responsive Theme

nonam
8 years ago
#11785 Quote
Hello Nop-Templates Team!

In testing my website, I found a few things that may need to be changed in the theme itself at your end. You can let me know if it's not the case.

TOPICS PAGE: When creating a table in a Topics Page, the table simply does not show up on the website, only text. What is strange is that you move your mouse to the topic page header from the menu, you can actually see the table. But once you are within that page, it disappears. Same thing happens when trying to see the page with the Ipad. But, interestingly, when you try to see the page with the Iphone, you can a message indicating that it's impossible to view that page as a result of being restricted???

TERMS OF USE : Upon checking-out, the customer must read and accept these terms. That's fine. The one issue with this is that the text and the hyperlink is stuck all together, making it difficult to read. I have tried to add a space between the statement asking the customers to read these Terms AND the "(read) that appears just beside it, but I was not able to. Not sure if this is a Theme issue.

CUSTOMER ACCOUNT:  The "PRINT" and "PDF INVOICE" boxed buttons on the page displaying the Order Information are too close to each others, resulting in overlapping the French language. I have checked similar buttons on other pages, and they extend OK withouth overlapping.

That's it for now!

Thanks again for your feedback!  Manon :)
Peter.Zhekov
8 years ago
#11803 Quote
nonam wrote:
Hello Nop-Templates Team!

In testing my website, I found a few things that may need to be changed in the theme itself at your end. You can let me know if it's not the case.

TOPICS PAGE: When creating a table in a Topics Page, the table simply does not show up on the website, only text. What is strange is that you move your mouse to the topic page header from the menu, you can actually see the table. But once you are within that page, it disappears. Same thing happens when trying to see the page with the Ipad. But, interestingly, when you try to see the page with the Iphone, you can a message indicating that it's impossible to view that page as a result of being restricted???

TERMS OF USE : Upon checking-out, the customer must read and accept these terms. That's fine. The one issue with this is that the text and the hyperlink is stuck all together, making it difficult to read. I have tried to add a space between the statement asking the customers to read these Terms AND the "(read) that appears just beside it, but I was not able to. Not sure if this is a Theme issue.

CUSTOMER ACCOUNT:  The "PRINT" and "PDF INVOICE" boxed buttons on the page displaying the Order Information are too close to each others, resulting in overlapping the French language. I have checked similar buttons on other pages, and they extend OK withouth overlapping.

That's it for now!

Thanks again for your feedback!  Manon :)

Hi there,

For the 'terms of service' link you need to find the code below which is in the 'styles.css' file.

.terms-of-service a{
    margin-right: 5px;
    font-weight: bold;
    cursor: pointer;
}

As to the both buttons in Order information page, please use the code below:

.order-details-page .page-title a {
        position: absolute;
        top: 120%;
        left: 50.5%;
        min-width: 120px;
    }
    .print-order-button {
        margin-left: -130px;
    }

You can only replace the styles where the bold lines are the changed one.

As to the 'topic page' tables - you are right, there is no border. In this case you can use this code:

.topic-page table,
.topic-page table td {
    border: 1px solid;
}

Please if I am missing something write back for more support.
Regards,
Peter Zhekov
Nop-Templates.com
nonam
8 years ago
#11808 Quote
Thanks for your help! I'll give it a try to see if I still havve issues.