Close

Cannot save changes when configuring Anywhere Sliders

amita
11 years ago
#1533 Quote
Hi,

I'm using the Electronics theme (Nop v2.6) and the Nop Anywhere Sliders plugin has been installed. But when I try to configure the slider(in Admin -> Plugins -> Nop Anywhere Sliders -> Manage Sliders), I get the following error when I hit the 'Save' or 'Save and Continue' button:

Error during serialization or deserialization using the JSON JavaScriptSerializer. The length of the string exceeds the value set on the maxJsonLength property.

Could you please help me configure the sliders? Even info about which tables to update in the database will be highly appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Amita
IvanStoyanov
11 years ago
#1535 Quote
amita wrote:
Hi,

I'm using the Electronics theme (Nop v2.6) and the Nop Anywhere Sliders plugin has been installed. But when I try to configure the slider(in Admin -> Plugins -> Nop Anywhere Sliders -> Manage Sliders), I get the following error when I hit the 'Save' or 'Save and Continue' button:

Error during serialization or deserialization using the JSON JavaScriptSerializer. The length of the string exceeds the value set on the maxJsonLength property.

Could you please help me configure the sliders? Even info about which tables to update in the database will be highly appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Amita

Hi amita,

Try to create new slider again and when you get the error, go to your log and see what error is the last error in it. Please post the error to here, so that we can fix your problem. Also you can send us an email on support(at)nop-templates.com with your website and administration credentials.

Best regards.

Ivan Stoyanov
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!
amita
11 years ago
#1538 Quote
Hi Ivan,

Here's the error message when I clicked on the 'Save' button:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Log level:   Error
Short message:   Error during serialization or deserialization using the JSON JavaScriptSerializer. The length of the string exceeds the value set on the maxJsonLength property.
Full message:   System.InvalidOperationException: Error during serialization or deserialization using the JSON JavaScriptSerializer. The length of the string exceeds the value set on the maxJsonLength property. at System.Web.Script.Serialization.JavaScriptSerializer.Serialize(Object obj, StringBuilder output, SerializationFormat serializationFormat) at Telerik.Web.Mvc.UI.ClientSideObjectWriter.AppendCollection(String name, IEnumerable value) at Telerik.Web.Mvc.UI.DropDownList.WriteInitializationScript(TextWriter writer) at Telerik.Web.Mvc.UI.ViewComponentBase.WriteHtml(HtmlTextWriter writer) at Telerik.Web.Mvc.UI.ViewComponentBase.ToHtmlString() at Telerik.Web.Mvc.UI.ViewComponentBuilderBase`2.ToHtmlString() at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageExecutingBase.WriteTo(TextWriter writer, Object content) at ASP._Page_Plugins_SevenSpikes_Nop_Plugins_AnywhereSliders_Views_AnywhereSlidersAdmin_EditorTemplates_SliderCategory_cshtml.Execute() in c:\data\webs\wwwjmsconz1.0\Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AnywhereSliders\Views\AnywhereSlidersAdmin\EditorTemplates\SliderCategory.cshtml:line 24 at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.Mvc.WebViewPage.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy(WebPageContext pageContext, TextWriter writer, WebPageRenderingBase startPage) at System.Web.Mvc.Html.TemplateHelpers.ExecuteTemplate(HtmlHelper html, ViewDataDictionary viewData, String templateName, DataBoundControlMode mode, GetViewNamesDelegate getViewNames, GetDefaultActionsDelegate getDefaultActions) at System.Web.Mvc.Html.TemplateHelpers.TemplateHelper(HtmlHelper html, ModelMetadata metadata, String htmlFieldName, String templateName, DataBoundControlMode mode, Object additionalViewData, ExecuteTemplateDelegate executeTemplate) at System.Web.Mvc.Html.TemplateHelpers.TemplateHelper(HtmlHelper html, ModelMetadata metadata, String htmlFieldName, String templateName, DataBoundControlMode mode, Object additionalViewData) at System.Web.Mvc.Html.TemplateHelpers.TemplateFor[TContainer,TValue](HtmlHelper`1 html, Expression`1 expression, String templateName, String htmlFieldName, DataBoundControlMode mode, Object additionalViewData) at System.Web.Mvc.Html.EditorExtensions.EditorFor[TModel,TValue](HtmlHelper`1 html, Expression`1 expression, Object additionalViewData) at Telerik.Web.Mvc.UI.Html.GridEditorForCellBuilder`2.AppendEditorFor(HtmlHelper`1 htmlHelper, IHtmlNode container) at Telerik.Web.Mvc.UI.Html.GridEditorForCellBuilder`2.AppendCellContent(IHtmlNode td, Object dataItem) at Telerik.Web.Mvc.UI.Html.GridDataCellBuilderBase.CreateCell(Object dataItem) at Telerik.Web.Mvc.UI.Grid`1.<>c__DisplayClass49.<InitializeEditors>b__45(GridColumnBase`1 column) at Telerik.Web.Mvc.Extensions.EnumerableExtensions.Each[T](IEnumerable`1 instance, Action`1 action) at Telerik.Web.Mvc.UI.Grid`1.InitializeEditors() at Telerik.Web.Mvc.UI.Grid`1.WriteHtml(HtmlTextWriter writer) at Telerik.Web.Mvc.UI.ViewComponentBase.ToHtmlString() at Telerik.Web.Mvc.UI.ViewComponentBuilderBase`2.ToHtmlString() at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageExecutingBase.WriteTo(TextWriter writer, Object content) at ASP._Page_Views_AnywhereSlidersAdmin_SevenSpikes_Nop_Plugins_AnywhereSliders_Views_AnywhereSliders__CreateOrUpdate_cshtml.<TabCategories>b__18(TextWriter __razor_helper_writer) in c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\d08b329c\c7af7dd8\App_Web_sevenspikes.nop.plugins.anywheresliders.views.anywheresliders._createorupdate.cshtml.8e0b3dee.dmdhiwcy.0.cs:line 0 at System.Web.WebPages.HelperResult.ToString() at ASP._Page_Views_AnywhereSlidersAdmin_SevenSpikes_Nop
amita
11 years ago
#1539 Quote
Hi Ivan,

I also get this error when I click on a Manufacturer in the plugin that selects products by Manufacturer name (Nop Ajax Filters -> Manufacturers filter):

'Loading the page failed'

I was wondering if these two errors are related somehow, and any ideas on how to fix this error?

Best Regards,
Amita
IvanStoyanov
11 years ago
#1540 Quote
amita wrote:
Hi Ivan,

I also get this error when I click on a Manufacturer in the plugin that selects products by Manufacturer name (Nop Ajax Filters -> Manufacturers filter):

'Loading the page failed'

I was wondering if these two errors are related somehow, and any ideas on how to fix this error?

Best Regards,
Amita

Hi Amita,

Can you please send us your website url and admin credentials on support(at)nop-templates.com so that we will be able to investigate your problem?
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!