Close

Changing Filternames in AjaxFilters

Alldes
11 years ago
#1528 Quote
Hi,

I want to change the names of the filters in the Ajax Filter plugin. For example: I want to change the name of the Designers filter into Brands.

I searched in the backend of the store in the plugin page for options to change the name, with no result.

After that I changed the name Designers to Brands in the resource.en-us file in Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.AjaxFilters/Resources. I cleared the store cache (& browser cache) and restarted the application, but had no effect.

Can someone tell me where I can change this?

Thanks!
IvanStoyanov
11 years ago
#1529 Quote
Alldes wrote:
Hi,

I want to change the names of the filters in the Ajax Filter plugin. For example: I want to change the name of the Designers filter into Brands.

I searched in the backend of the store in the plugin page for options to change the name, with no result.

After that I changed the name Designers to Brands in the resource.en-us file in Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.AjaxFilters/Resources. I cleared the store cache (& browser cache) and restarted the application, but had no effect.

Can someone tell me where I can change this?

Thanks!

Hi Alldes,

Go to the administration of your website Configuration=>Languages. Click the View string resources link for your language. After that click the filter button for the Value column. Set the Show rows with value that drop-down to Contains and in the text box below write Designers. Now edit all of the values by changing the Designers to Brands and you are ready.

Best regards.

Ivan Stoyanov
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!
Alldes
11 years ago
#1530 Quote
Thanks Ivan, it worked!

Kind regards,

Alldes