Close

Theme info and bugs

gloriagloria
8 years ago
#10081 Quote
Hi,
I see your beautiful theme and I want to buy. But I see also some bugs.

1) pop up info articles in basket is very big and in responsive version make a bug, not possible go to basket: http://quirktools.com/screenfly/#u=http%3A//themes.brooklyn2.nop-templates.com/&w=320&h=640&a=38&s=1
If you try purchased a product to see the problem. 2) in responsive version basket it is not  dynamic  not see number of products in icon on icon, ( basket ), 3) in sidebar filter variant not is possible fix more chooses variants, because sidebar closed continue. Is it possible solve these bugs? Because is very beautiful and I would to buy theme. Thanks Regards, Gloria
Hello,
I saw your new theme. I looking Art Factory.
Is it possible try demo also admin, please?

Thanks
Regards
Maria Gloria Vanni

Boyko
8 years ago
#10089 Quote
gloriagloria wrote:
Hi,
I see your beautiful theme and I want to buy. But I see also some bugs.

1) pop up info articles in basket is very big and in responsive version make a bug, not possible go to basket: http://quirktools.com/screenfly/#u=http%3A//themes.brooklyn2.nop-templates.com/&w=320&h=640&a=38&s=1
If you try purchased a product to see the problem.

Hi gloriagloria,

The tool you are using does not show you a real test scenario as it just lowers the screen resolution but doesn't inform the server that this is a mobile device. This causes the Ajax Cart plugin to be integrated while it shouldn't be on mobile devices. On Mobile devices the Ajax Cart plugin is never integrated and no popups are being shown. Actually on mobile devices you will be either redirected to the product page (if the product has any attributes) or you will see a message that the product is added to the cart if the product does not have any attributes.
So I would suggest you to open the page with a real Galaxy S3/4 phone and you will see that there won't be any problems.
We will advice on the other points in a separate post.

Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Boyko
8 years ago
#10090 Quote
gloriagloria wrote:

2) in responsive version basket it is not  dynamic  not see number of products in icon on icon, ( basket ),

This is by design. In fact there will be no enough space to fit it in the current design. But everything is customisable, so you can change this if you don't like it.

gloriagloria wrote:

3) in sidebar filter variant not is possible fix more chooses variants, because sidebar closed continue.

I guess you are talking about the Ajax Filters plugin and that when you select a filter option the side bar is closed and you are navigated to see the results after the filtration.
This is a normal behavior as after the selection of each filter option, the filtration is activated and the user should see the results right away.
If there were a button like this "Apply Filters" and the user explicitly clicks on it when they make all their selections, then this would make sense. But the Ajax Filters don't work this way and their idea is to provide instant results. This is how the Ajax Filters work in all our themes, so this can't be changed.

Thank you for the feedback!

Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
prateek.shah
8 years ago
#10517 Quote
Hello,

How do I disable shadow from the scroll bar. I am unable to trace the css file. See attached.

Kindly suggest.

Many thanks
Pratik
Peter.Zhekov
8 years ago
#10528 Quote
prateek.shah wrote:
Hello,

How do I disable shadow from the scroll bar. I am unable to trace the css file. See attached.

Kindly suggest.

Many thanks
Pratik

Hi Pratik,

Please find the code below in the file '~Themes/Brooklyn/Content/CSS/980.css'.

.flyout-cart {
        display: block;
        position: fixed !important;
        top: 0;
        bottom: 0;
        right: -320px;
        z-index: 1030;
        width: 320px;

}

What you need to do is to change the bold line from 'right: -320;' to 'right: -330px;' and that will solve your problem.
Regards,
Peter Zhekov
Nop-Templates.com
Perf
8 years ago
#11838 Quote
Hi

I have some problem with pic. size for the slider could you tell me the exaxt size you use for Right and left side on your demo site (Lifestyle) Also how "big they are in size

BRG
Per

Peter.Zhekov
8 years ago
#11842 Quote
Perf wrote:
Hi

I have some problem with pic. size for the slider could you tell me the exaxt size you use for Right and left side on your demo site (Lifestyle) Also how "big they are in size

BRG
Per

Hi there,

For the left slider on the homepage, we use images with height 600 pixels and width of 1100 pixels. For the right slider, our images have width of 800 pixels and the equal height with the left ones (600 pixels). That's their real sizes.

Regards,
Peter Zhekov
Nop-Templates.com
Perf
8 years ago
#11843 Quote
Peter.Zhekov wrote:
Hi

BRG
Per

Hi there,

For the left slider on the homepage, we use images with height 600 pixels and width of 1100 pixels. For the right slider, our images have width of 800 pixels and the equal height with the left ones (600 pixels). That's their real sizes.

Hi Again 

We have now uploaded the pictures but when you see the slider it seem like the right pic. it "cut off" what are we doing wrong 

http://med.objecta.dk/

Peter.Zhekov
8 years ago
#11844 Quote
Perf wrote:
Hi

BRG
Per

Hi there,

Hi Again 

We have now uploaded the pictures but when you see the slider it seem like the right pic. it "cut off" what are we doing wrong 

http://med.objecta.dk/

Hi there,

Please try to add the following code in the 'administration --> Plugins --> 7Spikes Themes --> Nop Brooklyn theme --> Custom head styles'

.main-banner-2 .slider-wrapper img {
    height: auto !important;
    max-width: 100% !important;
}

In your case, you have image with a white background so it will be fine. If you can inspect our demo - we have the same situation - our right slider is chopped out little bit. You can change the image proportion it if you like or simply try the code that I am sending you.
Regards,
Peter Zhekov
Nop-Templates.com