Close

Product QuickTabs

WallpaperBlvd
8 years ago
#10032 Quote
Hi,

I'm currently working on a site built with the Native Theme and can't seem to get the quicktabs on the product page to display as on the demo (with the tabs to the left). Could you please tell me how this can be done? I've set every setting that I know of to try to get it to change, but it always remains with the tabs at the top, and not on the left hand side(as in the demo).

In the theme's main settings, I have the following setting unchecked: "Display Nop Quick Tabs in one coulm design" (might also want to QA that setting title ;), but have tried it both ways to no avail.

Thank you,

WP Dev
Stefan
8 years ago
#10039 Quote
WallpaperBlvd wrote:
Hi,

I'm currently working on a site built with the Native Theme and can't seem to get the quicktabs on the product page to display as on the demo (with the tabs to the left). Could you please tell me how this can be done? I've set every setting that I know of to try to get it to change, but it always remains with the tabs at the top, and not on the left hand side(as in the demo).

In the theme's main settings, I have the following setting unchecked: "Display Nop Quick Tabs in one coulm design" (might also want to QA that setting title ;), but have tried it both ways to no avail.

Thank you,

WP Dev

Hi Wesley,

You should have the following setting "Are Quick Tabs One Column" unchecked in the admin -> plugins -> 7spikes themes -> nop native theme -> settings page . Can you try to uncheck it and then open your website again after clearing your browser's cache just to be sure. What is the result.

Hope that helps.
Best Regards,

Stefan Hristov
Nop-Templates.com