Close

Multi Store - Can't change slider for each store

Eunice123
8 years ago
#9994 Quote
Hello,  I've created 20 shops using multistore functionality within NopCommerce. 
Now I want to set a different homepage slider for each shop.
However, when I set a picture within alfresco, it also shows in other stores...
By searching old posts here, i've realized that there was same problem before on ver.3.3 but I'm using the latest version which is 3.6
Please help me~~~~~~~

Best Regards,

Eunice

Deni
8 years ago
#9995 Quote
Eunice123 wrote:
Hello,  I've created 20 shops using multistore functionality within NopCommerce. 
Now I want to set a different homepage slider for each shop.
However, when I set a picture within alfresco, it also shows in other stores...
By searching old posts here, i've realized that there was same problem before on ver.3.3 but I'm using the latest version which is 3.6
Please help me~~~~~~~

Best Regards,

Eunice

Hi, 

As you said, this problem was solved back in 3.30 and we have not experienced it afterwards.
Please submit a ticket with credentials to your site, so we can check what is missing in your configuration.
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
hkreklame
8 years ago
#10450 Quote
We have the same problem as stated by OP. We are using 3.6. All other settings for the multistore works. Categories, products etc. Anywhere sliders does not work however. I'm using the same widget position for both sliders, and have limted the sliders to each store.

Ive checked the database, and the StoreLimites seems correct in both the anywhereslider table and the Storelimit table.
Deni
8 years ago
#10451 Quote
hkreklame wrote:
We have the same problem as stated by OP. We are using 3.6. All other settings for the multistore works. Categories, products etc. Anywhere sliders does not work however. I'm using the same widget position for both sliders, and have limted the sliders to each store.

Ive checked the database, and the StoreLimites seems correct in both the anywhereslider table and the Storelimit table.

Hi, 

I have just checked this and it is working fine.
As I said to the OP, you can submit a ticket and we will take a look at your administration finding what you have missed in the configuration.
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com