Close

How to control slider width in the same page

tamchu
8 years ago
#9899 Quote
Dear Sir:

I have added 2 slider in the same page, I want to have different size for the slider, where can I control the size? 

Best regards,
nikola.dragiev
8 years ago
#9906 Quote
Hello,

In the administration for each slider you can add a Theme class name which gives you the ability to add a different css class for the slider. That way you can add custom css with which you can style the sliders. If you are using the Nop Anywhere sliders for one of our themes you can add your custom css in the theme's plugin / Settings / Custom Head Styles.
Best regards,
Nikola Dragiev
Nop-Templates.com
tamchu
8 years ago
#9912 Quote
I have bought the multiple licenses, I just want to control the slider for one cart only, is it possible to add code in the Head Style? if so, any sample of code I can study, if not, what code should I add in the CSS to acheive the control?
Sorry, I'm not good in programming, thanks for your help!
nikola.dragiev
8 years ago
#9926 Quote
Hello,

You can add for example class slider-1 for your first slider and slider-2 for your second. Then you can write in the css (styling in the Head section is fine or you can write for example in the nivo-slider.css file and in any other css file you find suitable) for example .slider-1 {width: 60%; float: left;} .slider-2{width:40%; float: right;}. That way you can restrict the width of the sliders. Also there is a page specific class name for each nopCommerce page with which you can customize the sliders for each page differently.
Best regards,
Nikola Dragiev
Nop-Templates.com
tamchu
8 years ago
#9932 Quote
Dear Sir:

Thanks for your great help, but I'm to green to understand,
1. How can I change the class? where should I edit, as I use the anywhere slider to add 2 slider into the home page, else I do nothing!
2. I like to add into the Head section so not to effect the orignal theme, can u give me a sample code of which I can put in the Head Style?

Best regards,
nikola.dragiev
8 years ago
#9978 Quote
Hello,

I see that you have submitted a ticket to our support team, and I hope that your problem is resolved. 
Best regards,
Nikola Dragiev
Nop-Templates.com