Close

Styling with CSS

Rgrant
8 years ago
#9793 Quote
so I want to style my Electronic cart up with colors and font sizes, background images, etc.

For instance I'd like to style the navigation bar.

I don't seem to find it in the styles.css file.

RG
Peter.Zhekov
8 years ago
#9794 Quote
Rgrant wrote:
so I want to style my Electronic cart up with colors and font sizes, background images, etc.

For instance I'd like to style the navigation bar.

I don't seem to find it in the styles.css file.

RG

Styles for the navigation bar (probably you mean 'mega menu') you can find here: '~Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.MegaMenu\Themes\your theme here\Content\MegaMenu.css'.
Regards,
Peter Zhekov
Nop-Templates.com
Rgrant
8 years ago
#9804 Quote
Peter,

Thanks, that makes sense. Yes using the Mega Menu and many of the other plugins and will check their css files. 
Rgrant
8 years ago
#9806 Quote
I was hoping to style the menu - change colors, fonts sizez, hover colors, etc. there is no css for this and I don't believe this is the right css file for this. I can remove this css file and the menu still functions.
Boyko
8 years ago
#9808 Quote
Rgrant wrote:
I was hoping to style the menu - change colors, fonts sizez, hover colors, etc. there is no css for this and I don't believe this is the right css file for this. I can remove this css file and the menu still functions.

Hi Rgrant,

The Mega Menu picks up some of its styling from the nopCommerce theme styles.
This is done for consistency, so that if you don't want to use the Mega Menu the Main Menu will look the same at least to the top level items. You can easily see which css styles are loaded and from which file in the Chrome Dev Tools.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team