Close

A public action method was not found on controller

web2printchris
8 years ago
#9684 Quote
Hi--

We have a problem on our nop commerce 3.5 install. The View loads fine, but whenever you change anything you get an error saying 'not found. please contact the store owner.' When I look in the system log I see errors:

A public action method 'updatepaymentmethod' was not found on controller 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.RealOnePageCheckout.Controllers.RealOnePageCheckoutController'.  8/3/2015 2:30:01 PM  View
  Error  A public action method 'updateshippingmethod' was not found on controller 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.RealOnePageCheckout.Controllers.RealOnePageCheckoutController'.  8/3/2015 2:27:47 PM  View
  Error  A public action method 'updateshippingmethod' was not found on controller 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.RealOnePageCheckout.Controllers.RealOnePageCheckoutController'.  8/3/2015 2:27:41 PM  View
  Error  A public action method 'updateshippingmethod' was not found on controller 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.RealOnePageCheckout.Controllers.RealOnePageCheckoutController'.  

I tried to peek inside the dll to see if those methods were there, but it looks to be obfuscated so I hit a brick wall. I'm setting up a sandbox in my development environment to see if its something wrong with my env on the server, but wondering if this is something super simple I'm missing. Let me know if any further information is needed to get help.
hristian.dimov
8 years ago
#9688 Quote
web2printchris wrote:
Hi--

We have a problem on our nop commerce 3.5 install. The View loads fine, but whenever you change anything you get an error saying 'not found. please contact the store owner.' When I look in the system log I see errors:

A public action method 'updatepaymentmethod' was not found on controller 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.RealOnePageCheckout.Controllers.RealOnePageCheckoutController'.  8/3/2015 2:30:01 PM  View
  Error  A public action method 'updateshippingmethod' was not found on controller 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.RealOnePageCheckout.Controllers.RealOnePageCheckoutController'.  8/3/2015 2:27:47 PM  View
  Error  A public action method 'updateshippingmethod' was not found on controller 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.RealOnePageCheckout.Controllers.RealOnePageCheckoutController'.  8/3/2015 2:27:41 PM  View
  Error  A public action method 'updateshippingmethod' was not found on controller 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.RealOnePageCheckout.Controllers.RealOnePageCheckoutController'.  

I tried to peek inside the dll to see if those methods were there, but it looks to be obfuscated so I hit a brick wall. I'm setting up a sandbox in my development environment to see if its something wrong with my env on the server, but wondering if this is something super simple I'm missing. Let me know if any further information is needed to get help.

Hi,

This is really strange. Would it be possible to send us a link to your site so that we can inspect it ?

Looking forward to your reply!
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
JSMatt14
8 years ago
#9721 Quote
I followed up with a ticket with login info (since the site is non-public).