Close

when i install your plug in my 3.5 nop commerce project that time i get error that describle below

mukumarshah
8 years ago
#9642 Quote
when i install your theme i get this below error.now how can i solve this error ?

The model item passed into the dictionary is of type 'System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Nop.Web.Models.Cms.RenderWidgetModel]', but this dictionary requires a model item of type 'System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Nop.Admin.Models.Cms.RenderWidgetModel]'.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: The model item passed into the dictionary is of type 'System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Nop.Web.Models.Cms.RenderWidgetModel]', but this dictionary requires a model item of type 'System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Nop.Admin.Models.Cms.RenderWidgetModel]'.

Source Error:

Line 409:        public static MvcHtmlString Widget(this HtmlHelper helper, string widgetZone, object additionalData = null)
Line 410:        {
Line 411:            return helper.Action("WidgetsByZone", "Widget", new { widgetZone = widgetZone, additionalData = additionalData });
Line 412:        }
Line 413:

Source File: f:\Sangeet Learn\Website Devloping\Project\onlineshopping\nop 10-5\Presentation\Nop.Web.Framework\HtmlExtensions.cs    Line: 411
Deni
8 years ago
#9644 Quote
Hi, 

Please submit a ticket providing more information about your version of nop and the version of the theme package you are using. This way it will be easier for us to help you solve this issue.
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
mukumarshah
8 years ago
#9648 Quote
Nop commerce 3.5 verstion is used.
Deni
8 years ago
#9652 Quote
mukumarshah wrote:
Nop commerce 3.5 verstion is used.

Hi, 

We have replied to your ticket in our ticketing system.
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
mukumarshah
8 years ago
#9669 Quote
3day gone but i can't get your reply about this error.

what is this. this type of support you provide me after purchasing plug in. there are error occure when i am install your plug in in my 3.5 nopcommerce project.
Deni
8 years ago
#9680 Quote
mukumarshah wrote:
3day gone but i can't get your reply about this error.

what is this. this type of support you provide me after purchasing plug in. there are error occure when i am install your plug in in my 3.5 nopcommerce project.

Hi, 

Your original ticket is with number 2106. I have replied to it on 7/30/2015 and was waiting for your reply back.

On 8/1/2015 you have submitted another ticket about the same problem (duplicate).

Please do not duplicate tickets and reply to the original one.
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com