Close

Crossing Out Old Price

WallpaperBlvd
8 years ago
#9633 Quote
I'm trying to use the Nop Product Ribbons plugin to create sales on my website. What I want is for it to look like the Allure Demo Site with the regular price crossed out and the sale price in RED. How can I do this?

Currently, the sale price only showing when you click on the actual product page but now when you see a group of products on the home or category page. Thanks
iliyan.tanev
8 years ago
#9635 Quote
Hi,

If you want the old and new prices to appear in the Ribbon, currently it is not possible, because there are no tokens for new and old price. There are only for price difference. It would be best if you suggest this in our User Voice portal.

If you want it to look like exactly like the Allure site, the Sale you are seeing is the ribbon and the prices are just the Old Price and the Price.

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
WallpaperBlvd
8 years ago
#9647 Quote
Yes that is what I want. How do I enable that so that the old price is crossed out and the new price is showing?
iliyan.tanev
8 years ago
#9656 Quote
Hi,

Go to your Administration -> Catalog -> Products -> Your product -> Edit and make sure that your have Old Price and Price filled. 

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team