Close

Trial Message keeps displaying after install of paid version

pdesignz
11 years ago
#1444 Quote
I have been using the trial version of the Nop Ultimate Plugins, I have purchased the full version of the Nop Ultimate Plugins and have installed the new version by moving the dll file to the server and overwriting the existing trial dll file. I have gone in and cleared the application cache and also restarted the application. I am still getting messages about running a trial version, when I had already moved the dll file from the zip I received after purchasing the product. I also tried deleting the dll and moving it directly from the zip to server. Should I delete the entire folder and uninstall from the server and then try installing again. I am not sure why I am receiving the trial messages after moving the full version to the server.

Thanks
Boyko
11 years ago
#1446 Quote
pdesignz wrote:
I have been using the trial version of the Nop Ultimate Plugins, I have purchased the full version of the Nop Ultimate Plugins and have installed the new version by moving the dll file to the server and overwriting the existing trial dll file. I have gone in and cleared the application cache and also restarted the application. I am still getting messages about running a trial version, when I had already moved the dll file from the zip I received after purchasing the product. I also tried deleting the dll and moving it directly from the zip to server. Should I delete the entire folder and uninstall from the server and then try installing again. I am not sure why I am receiving the trial messages after moving the full version to the server.

Thanks

Hi pdesignz,

You need to do that for each plugin as described in the document.
Please note that the trial message says which is the plugin that is a trial version, so you can see and update the dll of that plugin.

Best Regards,
Nop-Tempaltes Support Team
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
pdesignz
11 years ago
#1448 Quote
Thanks, I replaced all the dll's, cleared the cache and restarted the application. I then still received trial messages on a couple of the plugins, so I deleted the folder off the server and replaced with the new folder. Now all seems to good and all seem to be the full version now.