Close

layout width change and number of products per row increased to 5

emadkhan
8 years ago
#9575 Quote
Hi

I am wondering if the layout width can be increased to about 1400px. Also I would like to have about 5 products per row in the category pages. This may require the item boxes to be reduced in width. Can this be achieved easily and if so what would the process be?

I haven't purchased this theme yet but I am very interested in purchasing it if these two things can be achieved. Also I would like to change the way the menu animation with two slants expanding outward. I would like to remove that animation and just have the simple highlight like you have in the nop-templates website. Can that be achieved?
Stefan
8 years ago
#9580 Quote
emadkhan wrote:
Hi

I am wondering if the layout width can be increased to about 1400px. Also I would like to have about 5 products per row in the category pages. This may require the item boxes to be reduced in width. Can this be achieved easily and if so what would the process be?

I haven't purchased this theme yet but I am very interested in purchasing it if these two things can be achieved. Also I would like to change the way the menu animation with two slants expanding outward. I would like to remove that animation and just have the simple highlight like you have in the nop-templates website. Can that be achieved?

Hi emad,

Thank you for your interest.

The required changes cannot be implemented directly through the administration, but can easily be done through small css changes. We will be more than happy to assist you in that and provide the changes that you will need to add to your css in order to make the desired effect. When we change the layout to 1400px this will make all pages be wider and not only the pages with product boxes. But I assume that is what you are looking for. So you can be sure that these changes will be done and you will have your ecommerce website look like you want.

Hope that helps!

Should you need any further information, please let me know and I will be happy to help!
Best Regards,

Stefan Hristov
Nop-Templates.com
emadkhan
8 years ago
#9582 Quote
Thanks for the response. Will there be an additional charge for doing these straight forward modifications?
Stefan
8 years ago
#9587 Quote
emadkhan wrote:
Thanks for the response. Will there be an additional charge for doing these straight forward modifications?

Hi emad,

No, there will be no additional charge. In general we do not provide customization to our products which is outside the scope of our support, but in your case we will make them for you as they are straightforward and will help you achieve the look and feel of the theme as you need.

Just submit a question in our support system with your requirements and we will be happy to help!

Should you need any further help, please let us know!
Best Regards,

Stefan Hristov
Nop-Templates.com
emadkhan
8 years ago
#9589 Quote
So how can I begin with the process? Do I need to purchase the product and then you will modify it and allow me to download after it has been modified?
Stefan
8 years ago
#9592 Quote
emadkhan wrote:
So how can I begin with the process? Do I need to purchase the product and then you will modify it and allow me to download after it has been modified?

Hi Emad,

I am glad you decided to go with the theme. You should first purchase the theme and then you will be able to raise a ticket in our support system with your requirements. Once this is done we will get back to you with instructions on how to integrate the changes to the theme.

Speak to you soon!
Best Regards,

Stefan Hristov
Nop-Templates.com