Close

Categorize Result Page

realsum137
8 years ago
#9508 Quote
So I'm experimenting with the classic theme and filters pro for an auto parts website. I have my filter setup this way, Manufacturer -> Model -> SubModel -> Year where model, submodel and year are specifications. This works great so far but I foresee the result page growing out of hand.For example there are hundreds parts for Honda -> Civic -> Si -> 2013, so is there a way to group the results into there categories? 

I currently have less the ten parts in the database so I am not sure if this will happen when I have more parts in the database.
Deni
8 years ago
#9517 Quote
realsum137 wrote:
So I'm experimenting with the classic theme and filters pro for an auto parts website. I have my filter setup this way, Manufacturer -> Model -> SubModel -> Year where model, submodel and year are specifications. This works great so far but I foresee the result page growing out of hand.For example there are hundreds parts for Honda -> Civic -> Si -> 2013, so is there a way to group the results into there categories? 

I currently have less the ten parts in the database so I am not sure if this will happen when I have more parts in the database.

Hi, 

I think we already have such topic - here. Let`s discuss it there.
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com