Close

Add to cart from category page on Mobile Device.

JesseM
8 years ago
#9502 Quote
Hello all,
When  browsing on a mobile device and attempting to add an item to your cart which possesses attributes and individual sku's, the customer gets an out of stock message, even when we have plenty of stock in all color options. On computer, I notice it pops up a window which allows you to select the color there, but on the mobile we just get an error. Has anyone experienced the same issues? Please let me know if I can provide any further information.
Deni
8 years ago
#9519 Quote
JesseM wrote:
Hello all,
When  browsing on a mobile device and attempting to add an item to your cart which possesses attributes and individual sku's, the customer gets an out of stock message, even when we have plenty of stock in all color options. On computer, I notice it pops up a window which allows you to select the color there, but on the mobile we just get an error. Has anyone experienced the same issues? Please let me know if I can provide any further information.

Hi, 

This is strange behaviour, which we have not seen so far. Please raise a ticket in our ticketing system, describing your case or/and providing link to your site, so we can test it.
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com