Close

Bugs

anton_ivanov
5 years ago
#14746 Quote
Hello,

Thanks for reporting this.

We've fixed this issue in the latest version of the Nitro theme plugin. You will need to update the plugin in order to fix the issue on your store.

You can learn more about how to update a plugin by reading this article from our documentation.

Hope that helps!
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
usautomatic
5 years ago
#14747 Quote
Anton, The version I downloaded is NopNitroTheme_4.0.995.27065. Is this not the latest version? Its the only version I can download as of yesterday. My support expired in march 2018. But should I at least be able to download the most recent version of 4.0? I understand I don't have rights to download 4.1. Please advise.
anton_ivanov
5 years ago
#14749 Quote
Hi,

We've fixed the issue and deployed a new version of the theme plugin yesterday. Although your license has expired you should be able to download the latest version of the Nitro theme for nopCommerce 4.0.
Please try to download the My Downloads page and follow the instruction from my last post.
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
usautomatic
5 years ago
#14752 Quote
Anton, we downloaded the latest version from our account this morning. Unfortunately, it is the same version as before NopNitroTheme_4.0.995.27065. We even did a differential file comparison and there were no changes made in the version we downloaded today vs the download from a few days ago. Please advise.
anton_ivanov
5 years ago
#14759 Quote
Hello,

I think that is the latest version that you are allowed to download.
I will give you the fix we made to the plugin in order to fix this issue on your store. I would advise you to renew your license because there are several improvements to our products since the 4.0.995.27065 version. You can contact our sales department at [email protected] to see if they can give you a discount for that.

As for the fix you will need to edit the ~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Theme.Nitro/SupportedWidgetZones.xml file and change the 3rd row from:

<WidgetZone>nitro_logo</WidgetZone>

to

<WidgetZone>nitro_theme_logo</WidgetZone>

and restart your nopCommerce application.

Hope that helps!
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com