Close

Responsive Menu and Slider Anywhere Questions

bsgcraft
8 years ago
#9312 Quote
I have been using the Lighthouse theme for over a year and a half.  I think the original theme had used the Mega Menu plugin to handle the responsive menu.  Upon upgrading, it appears the option "Enable responsive menu" is no longer there. So I have to use the megameu plugin to get the responsive menu at all times.  Is this true and if so is there a work around to use the theme menu on desktops and to use the mega menu under 960px?

Also, it appears if I only have 1 slide to display, the plugin does not work.  It is replicating the image 2 times.  Does this plugin need 2 sliders to work properly?

My site is a dev site so it currently is not publicly available - sorry.

Nate Kindom
Deni
8 years ago
#9317 Quote
jkeeler wrote:
I have been using the Lighthouse theme for over a year and a half.  I think the original theme had used the Mega Menu plugin to handle the responsive menu.  Upon upgrading, it appears the option "Enable responsive menu" is no longer there. So I have to use the megameu plugin to get the responsive menu at all times.  Is this true and if so is there a work around to use the theme menu on desktops and to use the mega menu under 960px?

Also, it appears if I only have 1 slide to display, the plugin does not work.  It is replicating the image 2 times.  Does this plugin need 2 sliders to work properly?

My site is a dev site so it currently is not publicly available - sorry.

Hi, 

1. Yes, the setting "Enable responsive menu" is gone, because it is not necessary anymore. The design of the theme is responsive already and the menu is responsive too. 

2. We have a little "optimization", when there is just one slide, we do not call the whole JavaScript for the slider, but just display the image. I have not seen duplicate images, so when your site is ready, I can take a look why they are replicating. The plugin can work with as many pictures as you want.
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
bsgcraft
8 years ago
#9319 Quote
When I disable the Mega Menu and shrink my browser, my responsive menu has the following text:

"SEVENSPIKES.THEMES.THEMENAME"

Any ideas?
Nate Kindom
Deni
8 years ago
#9320 Quote
jkeeler wrote:
When I disable the Mega Menu and shrink my browser, my responsive menu has the following text:

"SEVENSPIKES.THEMES.THEMENAME"

Any ideas?

Hi, 

I suppose that any resource is missing. If you need any further assistance, please submit a ticket in our ticketing system. This way we will have more info for your products version and will be able to provide better support.
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com